Kerrits

Last month I was excited to find out that I have been selected as a Kerrits Ambassador. This is my Kerrits story:

Because I spend a lot of time in the saddle, I like that the tights feel like a second skin. I've had some really bad experiences with other brands causing chaffing on long rides, its not fun! Kerrits are super comfortable, even after wearing them for a 25-mile ride, vet out, packing up and driving home. The Kerrits beanie has saved me on many occasions. I ride all over my family's dairy farm, which is on a hill. In the winter, the wind can be brutal, but the beanie fits snugly under my helmet and the fleece on the inside is awesome.

You can check out my Kerrits Ambassador page here. While you are there, check out the great products Kerrits offers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Circus

Life Lessons from Ridecamp: Stopping to Help

Life Lessons from Ridecamp: Know Where You're Going