Sunday, February 5, 2012

Product Review: No Thrush

I received a free bottle of No Thrush at the Eastern Competitive Trail Ride Association (ECTRA) Annual Meeting last year. One of the workshops was presented by a farrier, and she recommended the product, handing out free samples.

For those of you unfamiliar with No Thrush - it is a dry thrush treatment. It comes in a bottle in powder form.



John is prone to thrush - and I like to stay on top of it. But I am not a huge fan of Koppertox, it makes a big mess. I do like using mastitis treatment for cows, but that can get expensive.

With No Thrush, I put some powder in his sulcus (this is his problem area) and then pack it in with cotton, so it doesn't all fall out. The product works great, he doesn't mind it at all (he hates Koppertox as much as I do).

So, as we approach spring mud season - which has already arrived if you are in New England - consider buying a bottle of this to use as a preventative or to treat a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment