Happy New Year!


Happy New Year Everyone!

I took this photo of the sunrise while I was filling water jugs to take to the calves this morning. I rarely "ring in the new year," anymore, but I do get to enjoy some spectacular sunrises.

It was one of the nicest New Years days I can remember in a long time - 50 degrees and sunny. In between dairy farm activities, I managed to get all three horses worked and go for a 2-mile run; I am tired now!

Like the rest of you, I made a list of things I want to accomplish in the New Year. Rather than worrying too much about the list though, I am going to concentrate on living each day to the fullest - and doing what I need to do to reach my goals and achieve balance in life.

May 2012 bring you peace and happiness!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family Circus

Life Lessons from Ridecamp: Stopping to Help

Life Lessons from Ridecamp: Know Where You're Going