Saturday, November 12, 2011

Product Review: Marigold Spray

Last year, I got a bottle of EQyss Marigold Spray and really can't say enough good things about this product. For any of you horse owners out there looking for some extra help with your horse's coat, this may be the solution.

If you read EQyss' website, it says the spray is great for repelling dirt, adding shine, etc.

I'm sure that it does all of these things, but I have specifically used it in problem areas. Remi had some crud (a bug bite that turned into a bigger problem when I didn't notice it) in the crest of her mane. It bothered her terribly and she itched at it - rubbing out a piece of her mane. Fortunately, she has so much hair, that you can't really tell.

After cleaning up the spot, I sprayed it daily with the Marigold spray and it helped relieve the itching. I like to believe that its making the hair grow back faster too - but I think her hair grows fast in general.

I've also used the spray on some dandruff spots on John's hindquarters, and the top of Secret's tail. All three horses seem to get relief from the spray, and the trouble areas seem better for using the spray.

I rarely find products that I feel the need to "rave" about, but this one certainly qualifies!

2 comments:

  1. I've also had good luck with the EQyss medicated shampoo and spray - they're both great for dealing with miscellaneous "crud".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try the shampoo, thanks Kate!

    ReplyDelete