Happy Thankgiving!


I hope that everyone has a very happy and safe Thanksgiving with their friends and family.

I think this time of year spurs everyone to reflect on the past year, and what we are thankful for.

Today I am thankful for:

- My wonderful horses, they are athletic and talented, but also have great personalities! I am very lucky to have three horses to ride.

- My family and awesome friends. Without the support of everyone, I would not be able to achieve many of my dreams.

- I am thankful that my parents have a barn where I can keep my horses (otherwise I couldn't have them) and that they take care of my horses when I am off on adventures.

- It goes without saying that I am glad to be healthy! Knock on wood, I will keep cancer as a distant memory!

- 2011 has been a year of adventure for me. I rode my horse in Acadia National Park, went whitewater kayaking in Montana again with First Descents, and ran the two-hundred mile Colorado Relay on the First Descents All-Camper team. Plus I rode my horse in lots of other fun places, thanks to my friends.

Be thankful and enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Circus

Life Lessons from Ridecamp: Stopping to Help

Life Lessons from Ridecamp: Know Where You're Going