Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Trail Notes



Its been great trail riding weather lately (in between rainy days!) and we have made the most of that.

John and I had a great ride at the Maine 25 mile Competitive Trail Ride in North Waterford, Maine on October 9th. I'll blog about that later.

My cousin and I took our horses to Mansfield Hollow on Sunday, and it was a perfect riding day. Look for pictures soon.

In the meantime, check out these two photos I snapped with my cell phone on the short woods trail at home. All of the yellow leaves are the Sassafrass trees. None of their leaves are any other color. Also note John's happy ears in one picture, and in the next picture he has radar ears. Thats because he noticed a 6 ounce bird in a bush - he did not run away, but I did not attempt to take any more pictures either!

No comments:

Post a Comment