Monday, September 5, 2011

Thinks That Make You Go Hmm...

I rode two horses on the same trail today. There is a new low-hanging branch (from Irene) that is easy enough for a rider to get under, as long as you duck low.

Horse number one ducked its head when I ducked my head. We both passed under the branch unscathed.

Horse number two raised its head when I ducked my head - using its neck to push me back up a bit. We both got leaves to the tops of our heads (no serious damage...just something to make me go hmm).

Any guesses which is horse number one and which is horse number two? To make things a bit easier - Remi worked in the ring today - so whichever you guess, you have a 50% chance of being right!

1 comment:

  1. The horse that ducked was Secret (I know I was surprised!)

    However, she later undid the "wow!" factor when she stepped on her own foot while trying to back up in the pasture so that I could let her in the barn. She was not attached to me at the time and did this one completely on her own.

    ReplyDelete