Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Look On My Horses' Faces: Priceless

One of my friends convinced me to run a relay race with her and several of our other friends. The race is not until August, so I have a little bit of time to prepare.

Those of you who know me well, also know that I have not done any serious running (except after a loose horse or cow perhaps) in years.

So off I go, five days a week. The majority of my runs (in the two weeks that I have been running) have started and ended at my parents house so that I can work horses or clean stalls when I am done.

One of these days I need to take my phone or a camera, the look on my horses' faces as I go running down the street is priceless.

It is as if they are saying, "Finally she is working as hard as she makes us work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment