Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter and...

Break out the fly spray. Spring may have officially arrived.

After turning horses out on this very sunny morning, I was cleaning stalls and noticed that my thre were antsy. Tails swishing and a lot of moving around, when generally they stand still and eat.

I grabbed a bottle of fly spray and headed out to the field. John was right by the gate so I sprayed him and then went to Remi. I sprayed her, trying to figure out how I was going to get Secret fly sprayed.

Secret is not the biggest fan of fly spray. And she wasn't wearing her halter (its missing, I think Emerson's puppy might have stolen it, but we cannot find it).

I turned around and Secret was standing behind me. I pet her once and then started fly spraying her. She stood stock still the entire time. The horses know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment